This hands-on Business Immersion Course focused on auditors, examiners, and analysts takes the best and most powerful Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques available and specifically targets those methods that can be used for success in the auditing realm to build relationships, strong teams, powerful audit managers, and inspiring leaders to resolve issues in the organizations you are auditing/examining.
- How would you like to be able to quickly build strong relationships of trust and support during an audit?
- What would it be like if you could avoid the drama of the ‘storming’ phase of audit team development?
- What if you could communicate in a compelling fashion and rally a community, customers, and even bosses and supervisors readily to help you achieve your strategic goals and objectives?
- Imagine what it would be like to achieve your audit strategic goals with less time, effort, and frustration?
NLP for Business is taught in an interactive and experiential atmosphere to ensure mastery of the core techniques. You will leave empowered to take these scientifically proven techniques and produce success in the business realm. This is not your typical corporate leadership, effectiveness, or team training!
Core concepts will include NLP techniques that:
- Build strong relationships through interpersonal effectiveness
- Allow you to lead your team, your community, your company to peak performance
- Improve your bottom-line business results and organizational effectiveness
Part 1 – Achieving Business Excellence through NLP
- Identifying barriers
- Basic principle that work at work
Part 2 – Building Relationships that Work
- Communicating using NLP
- Understanding your coworkers and managers
- Building rapport
- Using words to achieve high performance from yourself and others
- Anchoring as a tool to build strong teams
Part 3 – Leading People to Performance
- Managing your emotions and others emotions
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Inspiring and motivating
- Coaching employees
- Dealing with difficult dynamics
Part 4 – Achieving Strategic Plans
- The power of visions
- Setting and achieving goals
- Using change to catalyze performance and success
- Creating models of performance
Part 5 – Practicum
- Building NLP into your organization
- Your NLP plan
AUDIENCE AND SKILL LEVEL: This course is intended for people who are new to NLP and seeking to practice key techniques with an auditing/examining focus.
ADVANCED LEARNING: This course is also available as a longer immersion experience to achieve long-term mastery as well as become certified in NLP.